Friday, April 14, 2006

On The Road Again...

Hi Gang...

Been a while but here I am on a road trip to the Flytec Championships at Quest in Groveland Florida... Good opportunity to get this blog moving in a positive direction again...

I figured to leave LMFP yesterday but Joel was amongst the missing so I got tapped for the afternoon tugging duties... A bit flukey in the early afternoon but turned out to be a good evening with 20 plus tows... Good way to get my chops back for the Quest event... Tosh helped me get my stuff together and the RV ready to launch so it was up at 6 this morning to get the show on the road...

Good, if a bit of a long drive from Lookout Mountain to Quest... All went well until I turned onto the Florida Turnpike which turned into a parking lot... Took me nearly an hour to make three miles to the 301 exit where I left the Lemmings to their demise whilst I took off South for 50W and a shot at Quest... Put me in after dark but still plenty of spots in the RV parking area to get a good spot, and power to boot... I had forgotten what Mosquitoes were, but their remembrance came
quickly streaming back...

More tomorrow after I get a good nights sleep... Take care and have fun...

Keep-em-Flying...

Bruce...

No comments: